Ready to go to school!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Gordon's First Day of Mother's Day Out
On Wednesday, Gordon started Mother's Day Out at Saint Elizabeth Ann Seaton. The church is right down the street from our neighborhood so it is very convenient. He will go to school on Monday and Wednesday from 9-2. Since Emma attended their program for 2 years, I felt very comfortable leaving him. The coordinator and teachers are so sweet! After dropping off and picking up Emma all last year, he was ready to go learn and play at school with his backpack, lunch box, and nap mat. When I picked him up he greeted me with a big smile! His teachers told me he had a great day and was very independent and didn't make a fuss. I was very proud of him and glad to know he was a happy camper!
Ready to go to school!
Ready to go to school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment