Friday, September 9, 2011

Emma's First Day of Preschool at First Baptist

Emma is officially a First Baptist Patriot! She loves her new school and this make Patrick and I so very happy. Days prior to school starting we began talking about her new school also known as Gran's school and her teacher, Mrs. Wilkinson. We had a one on one meet the teacher the day before school started and she couldn't wait to meet Mrs. Wilkinson and tell her all about her summer! I asked her what she thought she might tell Mrs. Wilkinson and she replied, I pooh poohed in the potty, I went to the lake, and oh I have so many blessings. We have been in school about 4 weeks and Emma loves her classroom, new friends, and teacher. Gran's classroom is right across from hers so it makes for a very special school experience for all of us. On her school days (M,W,F) she stops by to give Gran a big hug and then she is off to her classroom to learn and play with her Safari friends.

Woke up at 6:00 and was ready to go to school!
In our bathroom, waiting for Daddy to get out of the shower to give him a hug before her big 1st Day!
Special treats for Gran and Mrs. Wilkinson
Safari Friends Class
Emma and Mrs. Wilkinson
Giving Gran a big hug in the hallway!
Her "big" school bag hanging on her hook!
Gran had her aid take several pictures of Emma throughout the day so I received lots of text. Just one of the perks of being at school with Gran!
Big smile!

Center time

No comments: