Monday, September 12, 2011

Emma's 3rd Birthday

Emma turned 3 on August 19th! She had a monkey party to celebrate and she invited all of her sweet friends! Even though it was 100 plus degrees outside the kids had lots of fun! I can't believe she is 3 years old! She is so much fun and growing up so fast. I am so thankful she is my daughter and I will never forget our days together this year- playing outside, going to the park and Sci-Port, watching many episodes of Curious George and Max and Ruby, dressing up, chasing "Many" AKA Gordon on the Plasma Car, reading in your cozy big girl bed, playing tea party, cooking pancakes with Daddy, going to the big girl potty, and singing your favorite song Wheels on the Bus. These are the highlights and I hope we never forget them! We love you Emma!


Welcome to the jungle!
Ready to see my friends!

Attempting to get a sister/brother photo!


Coloring on the patio!

Playing in the sandbox and getting nice and sandy before her guest arrive!


Thanks to Gran and Nana and all of their help! I couldn't do it without their special "monkey" touches!

Yogurt Bar and Monkey Bread




Monkey favors swinging for a tree!

Emma's sweet friends
Grace and Carolanne from playgroup
Thomas playing with the trucks.
Everyone ready to hit the monkey pinata.
Cooper is excited about his smarties!

Ethan ready to bust open the pinata!

Ready for some birthday cake!
Yummy!

Jack waiting patiently!
Ben will be 1 on August 16th!

Passing out monkey favors



Mary Marshall is 10 days older than Emma. This picture cracks me up because she looks like a giant next to Emma. They are birthday buddies!


Opening up her ruby slippers from Mommy, Daddy, and Gordon!

No comments: