We are busy finishing up the nursery so I will post some pictures when it is finished. We have decided to leave Emma in her crib because she doesn't show any signs of wanting to sleep anywhere else. Patrick, Emma and I are thankful for Amy and Danny for loaning us their crib for Baby Gordon. My c-section is scheduled one week from Monday and right now I am dilated about 1 cm. We are enjoying our last week as a family of three, but can't wait to post some pictures of our newest addition, Gordon Quinn!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Sprinkle for Gordon
Last Saturday, my sweet friends had a "Sprinkle" for Gordon. It was at Amanda's house and I had lots of fun visiting with everyone and opening little boy gifts. Now Gordon has some outfits, blankets, and burp cloths of his own and will not have to wear Emma's pink things or be swaddled in pink and floral blankets. Thank you Alexis, LaLa, Amanda, Leslie, and Michelle for hosting the Sprinkle and making the day a very special one for us!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment