Last week Patrick took Emma for a short outing while I took a much needed nap. Emma came back with her very own pair of pink New Balance tennis shoes. She couldn't wait to show them to me. Now her new favorite game to play is chase!
She is too cute! I can't believe Baby Gordon will be here so soon! It seems like you just announced that you were pregnant. I am so excited for you and your family.
Patrick and I have been married for six years. We lived in Dallas for 2 1/2 years. In 2004, we moved back to Patrick's hometown, Shreveport. We have a westie, Cotton, and two beautiful children, Emma Katherine and Gordon Quinn. God has blessed us beyond measure and everyday is filled with lots of love and laughter.
1 comment:
She is too cute! I can't believe Baby Gordon will be here so soon! It seems like you just announced that you were pregnant. I am so excited for you and your family.
Post a Comment