Saturday, May 22, 2010

Family of Four

"from the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another.." john 1:16

Today is Gordon's 1 week old birthday! We celebrate his life and give God all of the glory, honor, and praise for giving us another one of His children. We are thankful for another beautiful miracle and so glad he is now apart of our family!

We have had a wonderful first week home with Gordon! We have been busy and are slowly adjusting to being a family of four. There are moments in my day when I stop and become overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. I have a wonderful and supportive husband who loves me so very much and two beautiful and healthy children who are a constant reminder to me of God's grace and love. I am blessed....

Emma has embraced Gordon with open arms and can't keep her hands off of him!! He is very tolerant of his big sister. Yesterday, I was getting him dressed and she preceded to bring me every piece of clothing he owns out of his dresser to wear. Needless to say, she loves to help me and has become a great "little Mommy." She is loving all of the attention Gran and Nana have been giving her. Gran spent Monday and Tuesday with Emma while we were in the hospital and Nana arrived on Wednesday and has spent the week with us. We are thankful for all of their help! Emma has enjoyed her outings and been very busy going to the park, Gymboree, Chick-fil-a, a Captain's game with Daddy, and our church Pentecost celebration. Gordon and I have loved the quality time we have been able to spend together too!

Here are just a few pictures from our week!











No comments: