
Emma slept 7 hours last night! Yeah! I feel like a new woman!
Emma spends most of her days awake and alert. She is not a big fan of naps, so I had to go purchase the sling last weekend. Now, we are able to get some things done around the house. She loves to walk around the house and listen to all of the different sounds. I feel like a Mommy kangaroo carrying her little baby around in a pouch.
Last weekend, we had a visit from Nana. We had a lot of fun! Nana babysat Emma on Sunday and Patrick and I went to church for the first time together. On Monday, I went to see Dr. Waltman for my 6 week checkup and got a great report! It is hard to believe I will not be going to the 6th floor of WKPierremont for awhile!
Yesterday, we went to visit Mimi and Big Poppy for the morning and met Great Aunt Melanie and Uncle Sammy for lunch. They were passing through town and wanted to see Emma. After lunch we went to visit Topsie for the first time! She thinks Emma looks just like her Daddy! She had to take us upstairs to show us all of the pictures of Daddy when he was a little baby. I have to agree she does look a lot like her Daddy. The only thing I can claim right now is the dark hair! Tonight we are going to a 30th birthday party for Aunt Lexie, so Poppy is coming over to babysit by himself for the first part of the evening. Gran is going to join him after her school carnival! We hope Emma is a sweet girl for her grandparents!!
Emma is wearing my little daygown.




No comments:
Post a Comment