Last weekend I planted pansies and pulled out my Halloween and fall decorations. Emma is going to be a ladybug for Halloween! The costume is a little too big now, so our ghost onesie is a backup!! We also went to a Fall Festival at Provenance. Amanda and Daniel had everyone over to see their new house and enjoy the awesome fall weather and festivities. Emma and Sadie had fun!
Today, Emma went to see Dr. Ritch for her 2 month checkup and shots. Her weight and length are in the 50 percentile. She weighs 10 pounds and 10 ounces and is 22 1/4 inches long. Emma spent most of her day sleeping so I accomplished a lot on my to do list. I can't believe she is 9 weeks old!
This weekend we are headed to Baton Rouge for the LSU/Georgia game. Emma is making her first trip to Tiger Town, but she will not be experiencing a LSU game in Death Valley yet! Patrick and I are looking forward to seeing all of our friends and family. Geaux Tigers!




No comments:
Post a Comment