Thursday, September 25, 2008

Precious Moments

Three months ago, my morning routine was very different. I woke up to the sound of the alarm clock, jumped in the shower, and ran out of the door with a granola bar in my hand and my teaching bags on my shoulders. There are moments when I miss not being in my classroom teaching a room full of busy first graders, but I would not give up these days and precious moments with Emma for anything. I love waking up to her sweet little cry, feeding her in the wee hours of the night, holding her and watching her sleep and make all of those fun faces. The sound of the school bus picking up the kids in the neighborhood is not my cue that I am running late anymore, but it is only a reminder that the morning has broken and the day has just begun! I love my new full time job being a Mom and I thank God every day for this precious gift He has given us!

Thank the Lord because he is good.
His love endures forever.
Psalms 106:1



Five Weeks Old

1 comment:

The Seviers said...

So sweet -- I love the black and white pics