We had a lot of fun, and Patrick and I enjoyed showing off our little bundle of joy! I got to visit with some of my best friends who were in town for our high school reunion. Patrick had a successful dove hunting trip and came home with 11 doves that we are planning on cooking this weekend, and Cotton had a blast running with all of the dogs on the hill! Uncle Vick even came home from LSU for the weekend to met Emma and she finally got a picture with PawPaw!
On Saturday, we had a house full of visitors all day. Kate, Cori, Katie, Jessica, Mrs. Susan, Amanda, and Mrs. Madelyn came over for a visit and everyone got to hold her. I am so glad she got to meet the "Crawford Clan." Emma behaved beautifully for all of girls and we are secretly hoping that we gave Katie and Cori baby fever! That afternoon, Lulu, Clark, Uncle Johnny, Aunt Debbie, and Aunt Sissy came over and Lulu thought Emma looked just like "Blue Eyes"(Patrick). She is hoping for a blue eyed great grandchild!! Our day was filled with lots of baby love!!
On Sunday, we got up early and packed up the car and headed home! Before we left Bastrop, we stopped to see Emma's other great grandmother, Dan, Aunt Melanie, and Uncle Lee. It was a quick visit because we were traveling in between feedings, so we look forward to a longer visit on our next trip! Needless to say, Patrick drove us home and Cotton, Emma, and I slept the whole way home! What a weekend!!
I always love going home! Mom and Dad, thanks for a great weekend and we can't wait to see you again soon!
I always love going home! Mom and Dad, thanks for a great weekend and we can't wait to see you again soon!




1 comment:
Leslie and Patrick,
I enjoyed seeing you last weekend and meeting my new cousin Emma. She is very sweet. I know that you are enjoying her very much and that you are wonderful parents. I hope to see you all again soon.
Love to all,
Clark
Post a Comment