Thursday, February 23, 2012

Playing at the Park

Today we headed to the park to enjoy the sunshine and 80 degree temperatures! Emma and Gordon had so much fun together. I realize what a close relationship they share when we are out in public with other friends! Watching them encourage each other with their words and smiles, makes me only hope they will have a close relationship for life like I do with my brothers. Growing up I always had a close relationship with my big brother, Rob. We shared everything and people would often mistake us for twins because we are 12 months and 14 days apart. As a mom I now have a deeper appreciation for my Mom and Dad! Having two toddlers 21 months apart is hard work, but when I see them interact and love each other it makes it worth it. I can't imagine life any different!
I only wish I had captured the picture of all of us walking to the park. Gordon needed a little help after he fell twice from the cracks in the sidewalk, so Emma decided we all needed to hold hands. If you can just picture Gordon in the middle and his two favorite girls on either side of him holding his hand! He was beaming! We played hard and only sat down long enough to have a picnic in the park with some of our other playgroup friends!



No comments: