Monday, February 13, 2012

Bubbles Everywhere

For Valentine's Day, Gran and Poppy gave Emma some bubble bath! Her skin is so sensitive so we have not had many bubble bath until now! The Bert's Bee bubble bath has made her one happy little girl and I think the bubbles bring out the best in everyone in the evening hours! Patrick is working hard and late so I try to stretch out the bath time as long as I can and one night they spent close to an hour in the tub!
It is quite the process! The excitement begins after dinner when I quickly undress them in the kitchen and throw their clothes in the laundry room. They run to our bathroom giggling and smiling from ear to ear and watch as I start to draw the bath water. It takes some time to get the water over the jets before we can watch the bubbles "grow" so I gather up pj's and towels. While they are waiting they run back and forth from the kitchen to the bathroom chasing and tickling one another. Once the water is ready we turn the jets on and watch the bubble go! Gordon points and repeats one of his favorite words these days "watch." When the tub is full of bubbles they jump in and the fun begins! Not only are they happy, but I am smiling ear to ear as I watch them laugh and put bubbles on each other! These pictures are priceless!






No comments: