We had trouble staying still for the picture!
Sesame Street is much more interesting!
We are expecting Caraway #2 in May!
Today, I went for my 15 week Dr.'s appointment and everything went well. Patrick and I are so excited and can't wait to meet him or her!!!
My due date is May 23rd, but we will deliver earlier due to me having another c-section.
I am so thankful to be in my second trimester and feeling much better!! We are planning on finding out if Emma will be having a brother or sister after Christmas, so I will keep everyone posted.
We feel so blessed and I am overwhelmed with so many different emotions this holiday season.
Praise God from whom all blessing flow!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit"
Romans 15:13




3 comments:
Leslie, we are so excited for y'all! What a blessing these little ones are. Looks like our second babies will only be a week or so apart just like Emma and Madelyn. Many blessings and well wishes to you all!
Congrats! That is so exciting. I love checking your blog. Emma is so precious.
So excited for you Leslie! Do keep us updated. So enjoy keeping up with you and your family through your blog. Love, Ms. Lea
Post a Comment