We had blow up pools, a wacky flower sprinkler, and a mini fish pond in the backyard for all of Emma's little fish friends. I was so much fun!! Emma loved her birthday cake and somehow managed to not even get a drop of green icing on her fish outfit. We tried to capture every second of the party literally.. I had over 200 pictures after Laura and Nana sent me their photos, so I tired to pick some of my favorite to post. I have also included a slideshow if you are interested in seeing all of the pics!
Thanks to all of our family and friends who have support us and showered Emma with lots of love this year! We can't wait to see what year 2 will bring!
Emma can't quit looking at her fish cake!
Alexis and the Price girls
Jess feeding Emma Cherrios!
Mae, Sanders, and Sadie-Three peas in a pod!




2 comments:
Emma is so beautiful!
So enjoyed sharing in Emma's 1st birthday. The theme was precious!
Post a Comment