I just returned home from dropping our first child, Cotton, off at the Zookeeper for 4 days. Of course, I got emotional right when we pulled into the parking lot just thinking about how his world is about to be turned upside down. He has been the only child for 4 years! He is going to have to adjust to sharing his time with Emma!
Laura, Jason, and the kids came in town last night and my parents are coming in town tonight. We are eating dinner with my family at Rob and Alexis' house and then Patrick and I are headed off to the hospital at 10PM. I will be induced at 6AM tomorrow morning and we will post pictures as soon as we get home and settled. We are anxiously awaiting our bundle of joy!!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment