Friday, August 29, 2008

First Week Home







We are now home from the hospital and I am loving every minute of being a Mommy! I truly look forward to waking up in the middle of the night to hold and feed our sweet baby girl.

Emma is adjusting well and eating every 3 hours. She spends a lot of her time in the nursery eating and sleeping. On Monday, we went to see our pediatrician, Dr. Ritch. She didn't like being fully exposed and examined on the cold table, but Dr. Ritch was happy to report that she had gained back her birth weight and is a healthy little girl. On Thursday, Amanda drove me to my appointment with Dr. Waltman and my Mom kept Emma. It was my first outing without her and it felt kind of strange....

I can't believe Emma will be 2 weeks old on Tuesday!! We hope you enjoy the hospital slideshow and pictures.

3 comments:

Nana and PawPaw said...

Happy Birthday Emma! 2 wks. old
from your Nana and PawPaw

Just remember who you are: a child of the King and Nana and PawPaw's girl

The Seviers said...

You did such a great job with your slideshow on your blog! Keep taking pics -- she's precious. Oh and I love the song -- so appropriate.

Lana said...

Emma is beautiful. Looking forward to her first visit to the Garden of Eden!