But.....today I decided to attempt pulling them both in the wagon. I had super duper padding in the wagon just in case we needed. I wish I would of videoed the two of them riding in the wagon together. Emma was so proud of her little brother and several times she leaned over and kissed him on the face and said in a sweet voice, "Man, I love you!" We had fun strolling around the neighborhood looking for Baby Jesus and Santa Claus!



Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Gordon's First Wagon Ride
We woke up this morning to temperatures in the mid 60's. Emma wanted to spend most of her morning outside playing on the swing set, but this afternoon she was eager to go on a wagon ride. For the past several months, I have had to explain to Emma that we couldn't go on a wagon ride because Gordon was too little to ride and he couldn't stay at home alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Adorable! And the sweetest story!
Post a Comment