Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blue Skies

Yesterday, we met several of Emma's friends at Betty Virginia Park. We had gorgeous weather and it was so nice to get out and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air!

I have also posted a picture of myself in the distance. You can see my pregnant belly! Several of my sweet friends have requested some belly shots, so I will post some more later.

I am 29 weeks and can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by. I have started going to see Dr. Waltman every two weeks and in a couple of weeks I will have a growth scan to determine when Baby Gordon will be arriving! We have officially decided on a name and Patrick and I can't wait for you all to meet our little man-
Gordon Quinn Caraway!

My Mom and I went to Dallas last month and I picked out a sweet blue bedding at Pottery Barn. After April 15th, we will be busy getting the nursery ready and preparing Emma for a little brother.

Sadie
Henry Sevier

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

New to your blog! what a precious baby girl you have!