Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Weekend

We had a very memorable Valentine's weekend! It began with 4 inches of snow on Friday morning and we ended the weekend with Cooper Varnadore's baptism and the Highland Parade on Sunday.
Saturday night, Patrick cooked Chicken Parmesan for me and it was delicious! He is very thoughtful husband, loyal friend, loving father, and incredible cook! I was very surprised when he came home Saturday after working with white roses which by the way were beautiful and several bags of groceries.
Emma also loved her Valentine happy! We gave her the Kiss Me Elmo doll. She loves Sesame Street and I got a picture of the two of them watching Elmo's world together on Monday morning.
On Sunday, we went to church and celebrated Cooper's baptism. Since I am the proud godmother of Cooper Varnadore, it was a very special day for us. Jennifer and Rodney had everyone over to their house for brunch and Emma had so much fun riding Ethan's John Deer gator. After Emma's nap, we left for the Highland Parade and caught lots of beads and stuffed animals.
























No comments: