On Saturday, we shopped on Main Street, ate lunch at the Brewing Company, and visited the largest working Wildseed Farm. The red corn poppies were gorgeous and the nursery was unbelievable. After taking lots of pictures we decided to go tour and visit Becker Vineyards. We had a wine tasting on the patio and the girls enjoyed being outside and listening to the live music. They had a busy day and we were exhausted when we got back to the ranch. Our day ended with a beautiful sunset!
Thank you Michelle, David, Mary Marshall, and the Cunninghams for all of the memories we made together this weekend. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back next year!
I will post some more pictures later.




1 comment:
Hey! Those flowers are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Emma is a dollface! I have been thinking about you and for some reason, don't have your number in my cell. I wanted to call and catch up; I'll email you for it! We are headed to Sport (spontaneously) next weekend so hopefully, we'll see you guys then. Love, amy
Post a Comment